1. U.S. Private School Landscape explores the following questions:
- How do private K-12 schools differ across the US?
- Which School Associations send the highest percentage of graduates to college?
- Who is sending the most Students of Color to college?
- Does a school's Total Enrollment, Student:Teacher Ratios, Religion, or Community Type correlate with the %students attending college?
These questions are explored graphically here.
Locations of 24,566 Private K-12 Schools (red = religious, blue = secular)
2. Cost Increases of U.S. Private Schools, from 2002 to 2016
What's caused K-12 tuition in the US to grow twice as fast as household incomes since 2002? This question is explored graphically here.